Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: I Wish...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I Wish...

    I wish I was a mod and could go in and say that people have a right to post what they want..... call people out..... then lock the thread before anybody can respond to my smart ass remarks. hahaha Must be nice huh Cane ?
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I Wish...

    Quote Originally Posted by Milk3 View Post
    respond to my smart ass remarks. hahaha
    Do you know how stupid that makes you sound?

    If you're blathering about the thread in the religion forum, that thread wasn't locked because of you IMO. You're really not that important to lock it up, a discussion was had that was between two members...you jumped in with your ignorant posts as usual. It was probably going to be locked any way.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I Wish...

    Quote Originally Posted by R13 View Post
    Do you know how stupid that makes you sound?

    If you're blathering about the thread in the religion forum, that thread wasn't locked because of you IMO. You're really not that important to lock it up, a discussion was had that was between two members...you jumped in with your ignorant posts as usual. It was probably going to be locked any way.
    Do realize i could give two ****s what a ***** like you thinks?
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I Wish...

    You're being a little *****, hell it was my thread that was locked and I don't even care, yet you're all bent out of shape because no one got the chance to quote "reply to your smartass comments". Making a thread on this part of the forum, saying something that stupid, about a comment that probably wasn't even going to be responded to like basically all of your posts isn't helping your case.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I Wish...

    Quote Originally Posted by R13 View Post
    You're being a little *****, hell it was my thread that was locked and I don't even care, yet you're all bent out of shape because no one got the chance to quote "reply to your smartass comments". Making a thread on this part of the forum, saying something that stupid, about a comment that probably wasn't even going to be responded to like basically all of your posts isn't helping your case.
    You're replying to my post are you not ? If you don't like the thread don't read it. It isn't that hard is it ?
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I Wish...

    Did I say I had a personal problem with it? No. I just know people don't care about you being a ***** and complaining in a whole new thread, esp. on this part of the forum. But it's cool, keep looking like dumbass, we don't get enough of these ***** threads to laugh at.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •